Brentwood Children’s Academy is the most fun place to give your child the best start to life. Discover more about why families honor us with their trust.
Miss Maria (Director) has been working at Brentwood Children’s Academy for over 20 years, starting as a teacher, and now with the highest possible director credential with a non-expiring Director’s Certificate. According to our parents, Miss Maria is the next best thing to mother, with a happy smile and a warm hug for all her kids.
- Number code door entry system, with finger print based check-in/out
- State of the art Indoor/Outdoor and Facial Recognition cameras
- Staff uniforms
- Visitor/Solicitor/Tour Policy
- 24-hour monitored fire and security alarms
- All staff are trained in 1st Aid, CPR, emergency procedures and intruder drills
Highest level recognition in Texas Rising Star (TRS 4 star)
This certification means that we provide a quality of care that far exceeds the State’s Minimum Child Care Licensing Standards. The Texas Rising Star program requires our center to rank higher and meet higher standards in the below five categories.
- Category 1: Higher Director and Staff Qualifications and Training
- Category 2: Higher Caregiver-Child Interactions
- Category 3: Curriculum – Age appropriate curricula & activities
- Category 4: Nutrition and Indoor/Outdoor Activities
- Category 5: Parent Education and Involvement
Abeka (https://www.abeka.com/) - We also use values based approach to early childhood education through the practice of the ABeka Curriculum. This is a non-denominational program with comprehensive, quality materials written with basic Christian teachings
Free cooked healthy meals
- Provide healthy food with no food dyes.
- Operate a strict peanut-free kitchen
And unlike many other childcare providers, our nutritious meals are free! That is no additional cost to families as we take care of preparing healthy daytime meals and snacks.
SOME FEATURES INCLUDE:Bright, spacious classrooms with age-appropriate toys, nap time accessories. Carpet Free indoors to prevent the spread of germs and allergies. Facilities are professionally cleaned daily. On-site laundry services for fresh sheets or cleaning of accidentally-soiled garments. 2 Separate buildings with 3 Separate Playgrounds for kids of different ages
Large Indoor Gym/Multi-purpose room that is over 1000 sq. ft. so children get enough play time even in hot or rainy weather
Class Room Environment
- Playful active learning, engaging all eight of the multiple intelligences
- Enthusiastic, nurturing, teachers who interact at each child’s level
- Limited Screen Time – we do NOT have TVs/computers in classes
Age Separated Playgrounds